Friday, March 02, 2012

Something I Wish For

Few days ago, I compiled all of my favorite Takaki solo lines~!
and here they are

I figured that it would be awesome if all JUMP songs
will have to have a TAKAKI VERSION OF IT.
I mean "Takaki Version" by he'll sing all of JUMP songs solo.

You get what I mean?
Like I'd be able to hear his voice more right?
HAHAHAHA~!
that would be freakin awesome.

Anyway, I also thought that
it would be MORE awesome if,
all JUMP members (including Ryutaro)
will have a solo version of all JUMP songs of their own.

WHY?:
So fangirls won't have to rant about not hearing their bias sing.
(e.g: "INOO Y U NO SING?!" "KEITO Y CANT I HEAR YOU?!" etc.)
If they wanna hear their bias' voice ONLY
just listen to their bias' own version of the song
everyone will be happy, right?

IF THIS HAPPENS I DEMAND FOR MORIMOTO RYUTARO'S IMMEDIATE COME BACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment