Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Takaki Yuya

I just finish preparing for school and is just about to go so for me not to be late I shall make this quick. March 26, 1990, Yeay! Takaki Yuya was born! LOL. So now we are celebrating his 22nd birthday! :) I actually hate talking about birthdays because I feel so old! ahahaha. But still it's one time in the year where you feel absolutely special right? So yeah I shall make Takaki Yuya special *though I know how special he already is -gets shot-* Back to my point, so here are the banners I made for him. Oh! You can use it in your blog/lj by the way.

MF [Download the full size here]


Dear Takaki Yuya,
I just want to wish you a happy birthday! I hope you'll celebrate it the way you want it. I wish you good health and I hope you can stay strong! I absolutely LOVE your voice I hope to hear more from you. I got a confession to make, I always see you as an awesome brother that I wish I had. I guess you have very lucky siblings ne? Gambatte ne! :)

Sincerely,
Jem <3

No comments:

Post a Comment