Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Aya's Quick Introduction

Domo~! Hideki Aya desu~!
You can just call me AYA.
eeto... for quick introduction I'm 19 years old.
I am Tokiwa Ayumi's "A".
My birthday is November the 4th, 1992
My sign is Scorpio and I'm definitely proud to be one.
As for where did i come from, that is a bit complicated question.
I was born in the Philippines, grew up there and moved to Canada when I was 16.
So, basically, as I am writing this blog I am sitting on the lands of Canada.

I am a first year student at University of Saskatchewan,
under Arts and Science department,
currently taking General Arts and Science,
once I declare my major it'll be Psychology.
So far I'm planning to be a lawyer, but let's see what will happen.

As for interests,
basically most of my interests concern JAPAN.
It started when I was about 7 years old,
I found out that my dad sometimes is being sent to Japan.
Since then, I became more and more interested,
I first got hooked with animes, then their songs.
until I discovered KAT-TUN,
the rest is history.
But to this day, my ichiban band is Hey!Say!JUMP,
and my ichiban is definitely Takaki Yuya.
As for K-Pop, no I don't like K-pop just to clear things out,
sorry about that if you like it.

When it comes to my personality,
I would leave that area to you.

PS: just in case you think my name is familiar and you've been thinking
"I saw this somewhere",
You are most probably either of the following: my friend in facebook, or
a member of JUMP Empire Gakuen for I am the President there,
or maybe you just signed up for EmpireSubs coz I'm the one who accepted you.

I guess that's it~!
Ciao~!

No comments:

Post a Comment